Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy New Year!

So I mustered up enough energy to attend the Eve of the Eve, see a picture of Neal and I.

It was fun, but I left shortly after midnight. Tired. Wow, how my life has changed.

I then hosted my French cousins and made Crepes that Sunday Jan 2, and subsequently got sick...I've been SO sick for like almost 2 full weeks...the worst part, I can't take anything. No antibiotics, no over the counter meds....I never knew how much I loved Nyquil until now that I can't take it.

So it's the first official snow....and I'm turning 35 weeks pregnant tomorrow...I'm a bit freaked out about the fact that this baby is coming. I mean in 4 weeks, I will have a tiny human totally dependent on me. How did that happen?

Sorry for the brief and delayed update...I'm going to take a nap now....

No comments:

Post a Comment