Thursday, February 24, 2011

Greetings!

I'm a newbie blogger. Not sure if anyone will care or read. I figured, I like good parties. I like good restaurants. I like good food and good fun, so...why not start a blog documenting these things?

I travel a bit, and it seems everywhere in the world, everyone LOVES to hang out with friends and have a good time. So when my husband and I visit new places, we love to mingle with the locals. If we don't pick up locals, we get local recommendations and might pair up other travelers and hit a good bar or restaurant. It's cool to be in a foreign country and be privy to some posh hard to get into parties!

Living in Chicago, there is ALWAYS something going on. It's a bit more evident in the summer months, but there are things going on every single day of the week. Now, I can't go out every day of the week, but I can share what I know is going in, if anyone out there is interested. My motto is, the more, the merrier!

I'm also a lover of charity events and charitable causes. Ladies, I met my husband at a charity event! I'll be posting various galas around town, as well as my two cents on things. Hope you enjoy my rants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment